COMPLIMENTARY BRAKE INSPECTION*
Performed by an expert technician.
LIFETIME BRAKE PAD GUARANTEE*
MOTORCRAFT® BRAKE PADS INSTALLED, $99.95 OR LESS*
How can I tell if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly — a minimum of every six months or roughly every 6,000 miles — to ensure proper performance.
Here are some common signs that your brake system needs servicing:
• Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
• Squealing or grinding noises
• Your car pulls to one side
• Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying the brake
• Your Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on
Why should I choose Encinitas Ford for brake repair?
Our factory-trained technicians offer a comprehensive brake inspection including:
• Checking for even wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
• Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren’t leaking
• Checking rotors for hot spots and run-outs
• Inspecting calipers for wear, fluid leaks and movement
• Checking anti-lock brake sensors
• Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
• Checking brake fluid condition and levels
Other benefits of Encinitas Ford brake services include:
• Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
• Full-service maintenance and repair facility
• Parts and labor warranties
• Clean, comfortable waiting areas with free Wi-Fi
• Shuttle service to and from your home
• Friendly and knowledgeable staff
The Ford Service Credit Card
The Ford Service Credit Card is a financing option that lets you pay for all service maintenance and repairs, including brake purchases and installation, at Encinitas Ford and other Ford Dealers across the U.S. It only takes a few minutes to apply and receive the decision.
Upon credit approval, you’ll be provided with a credit line to assist you with all in-store purchases, including:
• Ford Motorcraft® batteries
• Extended service plans
• Loaner vehicles
• Body shop repairs
• And more
Plus, you get to take advantage of great rebate offers. Right now, each time you spend $250 or more (before tax) on your Ford Service Credit Card, you can earn a $25 prepaid card by mail-in rebate.* Offer valid for new and existing Ford customers.
*Subject to credit approval. Rebate valid on qualifying purchase before tax; not valid on prior purchases. Complete purchase must be made on the Ford Service Credit Card. Submit rebate by 01/31/2019 by mail-in rebate form or online at fordowner.com. Limit one $25 mail-in rebate per visit. Rebate by prepaid debit card. Cannot be combined with other Ford Service Credit Card offers. See participating dealership for rebate details.